CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• To process all types of trade finance transactions accurately and timely including Import loans, LATR, Invoice Financing, pre-shipment finance….
• To prepare Standing Instruction and scan loan instructions to GLS KL as per SLA.
• To scan Trade document to GSSC Trade K.L for processing as per SLA
• To check and verify supporting documents for all transactions if required.
• To ensure all Trade advices, loan confirmation and loan reminders to be sent/faxed to customers as per requirement.
• To monitor OD/past due report and timely escalate to related parties for clearance.
• To chase for payment of uncollected fees twice a month.
• To reconcile sundry/suspense accounts on monthly basis.
• To handle internal/external customer’s inquiries on daily works.
• To ensure no backlog transaction.
• To check swift repair queue in SCStar at end of day and ensure no pending item.
• To investigate and clear pending items or discrepancies in Nostro/Sundry/Suspense account as advised by Reconciliation Unit.
• To continuously challenge and improve current process to reduce TAT and increase productivity.
• To raise problem ticket for all system issues and follow up for resolution.
• To improve internal and external relationship by providing quality and timely services.
• To escalate Unit Head any exception/unusual in daily operations.
• To provide Trade and Lending reports to concern parties when required.
• To timely provide samples to RP when required.
• To assist Unit Head in implement new projects if required.
• To perform any assignment as required from time to time.
• Ensure strict compliance on extant Group Sanctions Procedures
• To ensure and be responsible for the documents that are received, processed/returned back to customers are handled safely and stored in the Record room(fire proof) at the end of day and archived on regular basis as and when the transaction is completed
• To act in complete compliance with the Bank’s Data confidentiality policy at all times which also governs sending of data to external parties over email.
• Fully aware, understand and comply with Group policies and procedures and local regulatory requirements.
• Assist Unit Head to monitor and manage operational risks and highlight any potential or actual breakdown of controls to BO Head, Group Function, CORP via KPI and Phoenix.
• Proactively detect and mitigate potential risk that would have substantial impact to the Bank and place particular focus on fraud.
• Ensure products and services are delivered in compliance with local Regulatory Requirements and the CRM framework is fully embedded to BAU.
• Back-up other positions in the Unit when required.
• Take part in departmental BCP/DRP testing when required.
• Responsible for the health and safety aspects within your area of control.
• Ensure that the contractors working in own area or working for the team work in a safe & healthy manner.
• Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by own actions or omissions;
• Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace;
• Ensure that own actions do not put others at risk;
• Work in a healthy and safe manner;
• Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner;
• Report all accidents* and incidents**; and Bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
Money Laundering Prevention:
• Comply with group money laundering prevention policy and procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having red-flag alerts to AML approvers
• To promote the culture and practice of compliance within the letter and spirit of regulatory requirements and ethical standards in the conduct of business
• To have good judgment and an inquisitive approach to practices and procedures on AML. To have personal authority and integrity, independence and resilience while handling such transactions
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Good knowledge and understanding of Customer Services work.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skill.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good team work attitude.
• Sound PC knowledge.