CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Work with and support the partner to develop and grow the Deloitte Vietnam RA practice in general and Controls and IT Risk Advisory services in particular to achieve required revenue and service delivery targets by leading sales and contracting activities and over sighting the delivery of agreed Risk services to meet client expectations.
An important role will involve the talent development of local staff in the RA practice to meet on-going business requirements.
In addition, this role participates in project teams to support development and effective rollout of projects/programs related to the RA function.
Delivery Service Standards
Work closely with the Audit team to manage IT Audit engagements and perform CAS (Controls and Security) work for audit engagements which includes:
• Planning the scope of work of the CAS work
• Provide risk assessment for the financial reports with regards to IT system
• Execute/supervise and conclude the engagement in accordance with existing DTT methodologies and approaches, or other related IS Audit standards deemed as appropriate
• Manage the entire IT Audit engagement process as well as coaching, guiding and supervising works of subordinates
Provide other IT Risk Advisory services
Involve, take ownership and responsibility for projects for delivery as per firm’s quality standard and expected client satisfaction. Report and work closely with Partner for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
Business and Marketing Planning
• Actively develop business that support agreed strategies; improve market share and service levels whilst meeting the expected financial contribution levels.
• Support Partners to lead the building of market intelligence of key clients/ industry of choice
• Conceptualize and develop new or innovative services/solutions that meet client’s needs
• Develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork.
• Participate in and actively support mentoring/coaching and talent development within the RA practice for succession. Conduct continuous on the job training for staff according to project and provide constant feedback and support
Branding and Relationship Building
• Contribute to RA branding eminence through conducting public talks/external seminars/ client presentations
• Identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities and sign up new clients for revenue target achievement.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Appropriate degree qualifications in Accountancy, Finance, Information Systems Administration, Computer Science or a related field.
• A minimum 7+ years of experiences with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity or more than 4 years of direct experience in Information Systems Audit, Information Security Assessment or Business Continuity Implementation/Management.
• Solid experience in managing, training and developing RA staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work effectively with local and regional RA team to complete multiple projects with changing priorities and meet deadlines; and ability to work in a local and international team environment.
• Strong organization skills and proven ability to work in a high growth and dynamic environment
• Strong track record in both participating in and managing projects, team project and delivery of projects
• High level communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels. Ability to build strong working relationships with Management, employees and colleagues.
• Display high levels of energy, drive together with high standard professional ethics.
• Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as Projects, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Access
• Professional qualification (s) (such as CIA, CISA , CISSP) is desirable